Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slow and Steady and Steady and ....(just hold on....

Yeah, everything in my life is a lot slower than I'd like in my life, but that's okay all I have to do is remind myself that if I hold on to my dream of being a fashion designer by doing or planning something everyday that will bring me closer to that dream, it will indeed come to pass. I wrote my two articles last night, I'm getting faster and that will help me make more money. However my husband wants us to save more money for a house and kids and that's all good, just an extra challenge to face. I can meet it besides, if I didn't my conscience will bother me. Lord knows I don't want that.

I will speed up my writing, I will finish my makeup artist course and I will take a fashion design course and get a job as a fashion designer all in due time. I just have to keep focused. I'm planning to gain some ground with the ladies who put together NOMA by creating a bunch of graphics for their beautiful makeup artist course. I just feel like it's a good idea and I want to finish the line work on my new collection. I'll see if I can do some more on that tomorrow morning and tonight I'm going to see if I can improve upon a mini course I've done and write two more articles, tomorrow night I'd like to shoot for three. The faster I get at doing articles the more money I can make. More money improves both options and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you :)